Welcome to our office!
We are a full service optometry practice, conveniently located in King of Prussia, Pennsylvania. Visit the Location page of this website for directions and office hours.
We have enacted extensive safety protocols in our office. Listed below is a quick summary of what you can expect when you call to schedule your next appointment at King of Prussia Family Eye Care.
- You will be asked a series of screening questions when calling to schedule an appointment.
- We have all paperwork available on our website so that you can complete it at home and email it to us before your appointment, rather than doing so in person in the office. Our goal is to limit contact as much as possible.
- Please wait in your car upon arrival. Call the office when you arrive and we will provide further direction. Do not come inside the office until you are told to do so.
- We ask that you come to your appointment alone if possible. If not, we ask that you are only accompanied by one person.
- You will not be allowed to enter the office without a mask, with exceptions made only for young children.
- We will perform temperature screenings via non-contact thermometer on anyone wishing to enter the office.
- We intend to keep the small talk to a minimum for the foreseeable future. Normally we love catching up with our patients and being more than just your eye doctor, but limiting exposure is paramount at this time.
- All office surfaces, eyeglass frames tried on by patients, and equipment will be thoroughly cleaned between patients.
Our practice's success is dependent upon the loyalty of our patients, and that's true now more than ever. Thank you for sticking with us through this unprecedented crisis. Let's all be patient with each other as we adapt to this new normal. We look forward to seeing all of you again soon!